- Friday 12-1pm
No Class on April 13! See you next week!
Take a flow to start your weekend off right. The cost shouldn’t keep you from practicing yoga, so pay what you can and come see me at Common Ground – 2644 Branch St, Middleton, WI 53562 on Fridays. Stay for lunch or coffee after! Their beet salad is my favorite!
Evening Slow/Medium Flow:
- Monday 7:30-8:30 pm
Classes at E3 Coaching, 1155 Clarity Street Unit 210, Verona, WI. Take M to Liberty Drive by Sugar River Pizza. Take it until it ends and turn right on Clarity. Take Clarity until it ends and we are on your right.
- Spring Session: March 5- May 14 (10 weeks, NO CLASS March 26)
- Summer Session 1: May 21 – Aug 1 (10 weeks, NO CLASS May 28 or July 2 and 4)
- Summer Session 2: Aug 6 – August 29 (4 weeks)
Pricing for Red Ox Yoga:
Try your first class for free! After that, choose from the following options:
- A ten class pass for a ten week session is $120 for new students, $100 for returning students and $90 for loyal students (those who have purchased 3 or more session passes).
- An eight class pass for an eight week session is $96 for new students, $80 for returning students and $72 for loyal students (those who have purchased 3 or more session passes)
- A four class pass for a four week session is $48 for new students, $40 for returning students and $36 for loyal students (those who have purchased 3 or more session passes).
- Plan on coming more than once a week or less than once a week? I’ll customize your session pass!
- Drop-in rate is $15/adult, $10/student (after your initial free class)
Class passes are intended for one class per week (you choose the day). If you start in the middle of a session, your pass will be prorated based on where we are in the session. At this time I only accept cash or check written to Red Ox Yoga.
ALL PASSES EXPIRE AT THE END OF EACH SESSION!