Tuesday Morning Drop-in – Cancelled!
Stay tuned for a new class in 2019!
Yoga should be available to all regardless of anyone’s financial situation. So pay what (cash) you can and join me on your mat for a medium-flow class at Good Neighbor Yoga – 6220 University Avenue in Middleton (next to Chalmers Jewelers). Check out the rest of their schedule HERE
Take a flow to start your weekend off right. Pay what (cash) you can, come when you can at Common Ground – 2644 Branch St, Middleton, WI 53562 on Fridays. Stay for lunch or coffee after! Their beet salad is my favorite!
Evening Medium Flow:
Classes at E3 Coaching, 1155 Clarity Street Unit 210, Verona, WI. Take M to Liberty Drive by Sugar River Pizza. Take it until it ends and turn right on Clarity. Take Clarity until it ends and we are on your right.
- Fall Session 2: November 5- December 17 (7 weeks)
- Winter Session 1: January 7-February 25 (8 weeks)
- Winter Session 2: March 4- April 29 (8 weeks – no class March 25)
Pricing for Red Ox Yoga:
Try your first class for free! After that, choose from the following options:
- An eight class pass is $96 for new students, $80 for returning students and $72 for loyal students.
- A seven class pass is $84 for new students, $70 for returning students and $63 for loyal students.
- Drop-in rate is $10/class
*Loyal students are those who have purchased 3 or more sessions.*
At this time I only accept cash or check written to Red Ox Yoga.
ALL PASSES EXPIRE AT THE END OF EACH SESSION!