- Friday 12-1pm
Take a flow to start your weekend off right. The cost shouldn’t keep you from practicing yoga, so pay what you can and come see me at Common Ground – 2644 Branch St, Middleton, WI 53562 on Fridays. Stay for lunch or coffee after! Their beet salad is my favorite!
Note: Coming this fall, a second drop-in pay what you can yoga class on Tuesdays at 9am! Details coming soon!
Evening Medium Flow:
Classes at E3 Coaching, 1155 Clarity Street Unit 210, Verona, WI. Take M to Liberty Drive by Sugar River Pizza. Take it until it ends and turn right on Clarity. Take Clarity until it ends and we are on your right.
- Summer Session 2: Aug 8 – 29 (4 weeks)- Wednesday nights at 7:30pm
- Fall Session 1: September 10 – October 29 (8 weeks) – Monday nights at 6:30pm
- Fall Session 2: November 5- December 17 (7 weeks) – Monday nights at 7:30pm
Pricing for Red Ox Yoga:
Try your first class for free! After that, choose from the following options:
- A ten class pass is $120 for new students, $100 for returning students and $90 for loyal students.
- An eight class pass is $96 for new students, $80 for returning students and $72 for loyal students.
- A seven class pass is $84 for new students, $70 for returning students and $63 for loyal students.
- A four class pass is $48 for new students, $40 for returning students and $36 for loyal students.
- Loyal students are those who have purchased 3 or more sessions.
- Plan on coming more than once a week or less than once a week? I’ll customize your session pass!
- Drop-in rate is $10 (after your initial free class)
Class passes are intended for one class per week. If you start in the middle of a session, your pass will be prorated based on where we are in the session. At this time I only accept cash or check written to Red Ox Yoga.
ALL PASSES EXPIRE AT THE END OF EACH SESSION!