Tuesday Morning Drop-in:
Tuesday 9-10am (beginning September 11)
Yoga should be available to all regardless of anyone’s financial situation. So pay what (cash) you can and join me on your mat for a medium-flow class at Good Neighbor Yoga – 6220 University Avenue in Middleton (next to Chalmers Jewelers). Check out the rest of their schedule HERE
Take a flow to start your weekend off right. Pay what (cash) you can, come when you can at Common Ground – 2644 Branch St, Middleton, WI 53562 on Fridays. Stay for lunch or coffee after! Their beet salad is my favorite!
Evening Medium Flow:
Classes at E3 Coaching, 1155 Clarity Street Unit 210, Verona, WI. Take M to Liberty Drive by Sugar River Pizza. Take it until it ends and turn right on Clarity. Take Clarity until it ends and we are on your right.
- Fall Session 1: September 10 – October 29 (8 weeks) – Monday nights at 6:30pm – NO CLASS ON OCTOBER 22!
- Fall Session 2: November 5- December 17 (7 weeks) – Monday nights at 7:30pm
Pricing for Red Ox Yoga:
Try your first class for free! After that, choose from the following options:
- A ten class pass is $120 for new students, $100 for returning students and $90 for loyal students.
- An eight class pass is $96 for new students, $80 for returning students and $72 for loyal students.
- A seven class pass is $84 for new students, $70 for returning students and $63 for loyal students.
- A four class pass is $48 for new students, $40 for returning students and $36 for loyal students.
- Loyal students are those who have purchased 3 or more sessions.
- Plan on coming more than once a week or less than once a week? I’ll customize your session pass!
- Drop-in rate is $10 (after your initial free class)
Class passes are intended for one class per week. If you start in the middle of a session, your pass will be prorated based on where we are in the session. At this time I only accept cash or check written to Red Ox Yoga.
ALL PASSES EXPIRE AT THE END OF EACH SESSION!